Attend and Connect at BOPSS
Make plans to attend the Bakken Oil Product & Service Show. Over two hundred booths with exhibitors will be displaying their products and services for you to explore. Connect with vendors who can help you and your company.
Outdoor ExhibitsThis year at the Raymond Family Community Center we will allow for outdoor exhibit space for vendors with machinery and other large visual representations.
- Geohazard Mitigation Technologies and Innovations
- Lifting Heavy Duty Equipment Safely
- Well Pad and Road Construction with Geosynthetics
- AT&T's Enhanced Push-to-Talk
- Wellhead Allocation Measurement Solutions
- Control System Grounding and Protection
- Hacking SCADA Systems – Awareness and Prevention
- Bail Extensions
- Measuring Produced Gas Flow at Wellheads
- Rig Mats: Engineering data to prevent failures
- New ITLTM 30XGL
- Variable Frequency Drives in Oil & Gas Applications
- Confined Space & Retrieval Made Easy
- Challenges with Today’s Modern Diesel Fuel
- Profitable Wastewater Treatment in the Bakken
- Oliver 65 Series Safety Footwear
- Wireless Economics 101
- PIRIT Heated Hose
- Oilfield Mobile Generators
Registration Registration is required to attend the Bakken Oil Product & Service Show. However, registration is free to oil and gas related attendees. Other companies that do business with the oil and gas industry are invited to attend the show at a registration fee of $100.
Registration Fees: Free - Oil and gas industry employees may register for free
$100 - All other industries
Venue - Raymond Family Community CenterThe Bakken Oil Product & Service Show will be held at the Raymond Family Community Center in Williston, North Dakota.
Raymond Family Community Center
1002 11th St. West
Williston, ND 58801