The Bakken Oil Product & Service Show connects companies in the Bakken shale play providing an opportunity to network and conduct business. With more than 450 oil and gas related companies operating in the Williston area, the Bakken Oil Show is sure to attract hundreds of people looking for products, services and vendors to meet their needs.
Please note: Lower Level booths are sold out. Sponsorship booths and upper level are still available.
Schedule:Tuesday, October 7, 2014
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Exhibitor Setup
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Exhibitor Social
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Trade Show
Thursday, October 9, 2014
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Trade Show
2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Tear Down
Booth Information:Booths will be assigned on a best available basis in the order that registrations and payments are received. Booth assignment will be sent with your exhibitor packet by September 8, 2014.
Each 10' x 10' booth includes:
- Pipe and Drape
- 1 Table (topper and skirting available for an additional fee)
- 2 Chairs
- Electricity provided(bring your own extension cords)
- Additional equipment and services are available
- Upper Level Hall 10’ x 10’ Booths . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $1,195.00 each
- Lower Level Hall 10’ x 10’ Booths . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $1,495.00 each
- Outdoor Exhibit Space (min. 500 sq.ft.) . . . . . . . . . . . . $6.00/sq.ft.
Additional Equipment and Services:
*Additional equipment and services required on-site and not purchased prior to the event will be subject to an additional fee.**Review the Exhibitor Agreement before registering online.
- Additional Tables ..................$50.00 each
- Table Topper/Skirting.............$30.00 set
- Additional Chairs...................$10.00 each
- Forklift Usage.......................$75.00 each